Digiqom, the digital partner for Outlook Social Media partners, analyzed online data to identify people in social media space and have made powerful impact using their social media presence.
Digiqom’s data experts:
- Helped in the classification of online profiles to align with the award categories
- Defined popular streams under which data for individuals/organizations has been tracked for the period October 2015 to July 2016
- Scanned all media mentions to capture stories referring to the individuals/organizations in reference to their leveraging their online presence for a positive outcome
- Analyzed all data to create/approve nominees for each category
- Mapped the data with the categories defined and create a list of nominations
This data was further scrutinized and shortlisted to recommend three nominees per category. Information about the approved nominees was uploaded HERE for public voting. Public nominated more nominees, which were evaluated for social media presence, activity and engagement and added on the website, if approved. The winners selected by the public will be finally evaluated by the Jury members for:
- Overall engagement – engagement rate on all social media platforms, including likes, comments, replies, shares, reposts, etc
- Resonance in news – how frequently the nominees are mentioned in/by media including, their media interactions, interviews, creating news which is covered extensively by media, etc
- Online mentions – the total number of online mentions across all platforms including, social media platform, search engine, articles,
- Online Impact – overall impact of the nominees in the online space including, their search engine rankings, articles about them, positive/negative user opinions, media coverage, etc.
The final winner will be determined by a combination of votes from three sources:
- Public Votes will have 60% Weight age
- Jury Votes (Anonymous) will have 20% Weight age
- Outlook Editorial Votes (Anonymous) will have 20% Weight age
After collating all data, the winner will be identified and announced on the awards nights and on the OSM social media channels on 5thOctober, 2016.